Traveling Trunks. What are they?
Designed for ages 3-6, each Early Childhood Traveling Trunk introduces art to children and develop visual literacy. Playful themes include Animals, Colors, Counting, Faces, Food, Nature, Opposites, Shapes, Textures, and Things that Go! Inside the trunk, you'll find a range of touch materials, art activities, full-color posters of works of art, digital images of works of art, and a fully-illustrated curriculum booklet to encourage play, collaboration, vocabulary growth, and the development of fine motor skills.
- Early Childhood Traveling Trunks are available for FREE for early childhood classrooms.
- Trunks are available year-round.
- Trunks may be checked out for up to 6 weeks.
- Borrower must arrange dates and times to pick up and return trunk to the Museum.
- Borrower agrees to check all items against the inventory list before the trunk is returned.
- Borrower agrees to pay for lost or damaged items.
- Trunks must be returned by the specified due date, or a late fee of $5/day will apply.