Traveling Trunks. What are they?
Designed for ages 3-6, each Early Childhood Traveling Trunk introduces art to children and develop visual literacy. Playful themes include: Animals, Colors, Counting, Faces, Food, Nature, Opposites, Shapes, Textures, and Things that Go! Inside the trunk, you'll find a range of touch materials, art activities, full-color posters of works of art, digital images of works of art, and a fully-illustrated curriculum booklet to encourage play, collaboration, vocabulary growth, and the development of fine motor skills.
- Early Childhood Traveling Trunks are FREE for early childhood classrooms.
- Trunks are available year-round.
- Trunks may be checked out for up to 6 weeks.
- Borrower must arrange dates and times to pick up and return trunk to the Museum.
- Borrower agrees to check all items against the inventory list before the trunk is returned.
- Borrower agrees to pay for lost or damaged items.
- Trunks must be returned by the specified due date, or a late fee of $5/day will apply.