Apr 02, 7:00 PM–10:30 PM
Ticket Price: $5 General Admission
PechaKucha is a 20 image x 20 second arts and culture series. We host speakers who share their passions in a unique format: each presenter gets exactly 20 image slides, and each slide advances automatically every 20 seconds (for a total time of 6:40). Vol. 33 will feature the following six presenters:
1. Michaele Haynes, Anthropologist
2. Annie Montgomery Labatt, Gallery Director/Professor
3. Jesse Mata + Elaine Wolff, Fiesta’s Fifth Column
4. Franco Mondini-Ruiz, Artist
5. Michael Quintanilla, Disco Confessionist/Glue Gun Expert
6. Carmen Tafolla, State Poet Laureate
Tickets are $5 per person. To purchase tickets go here: https://pksa33.splashthat.com/. Our welcome reception will feature complimentary bites by local chefs and restaurants! Welcome reception will begin at 7pm, with presentations starting at 8:15pm.
PechaKucha San Antonio is presented in partnership with the Las Casas Foundation. For more information about PechaKucha, visit pechakucha.org/cities/san-antonio.
Photo by Scott Ball.