Create an artwork illustrating a unique superhero of your own design inspired by any object in SAMA’s collection! A digital photo of any collage, drawing, painting, or sculpture of any size will be accepted.
To qualify, a digital photo of your artwork must be submitted via email (email@example.com) or online with the completed entry form between Monday, February 1, and Monday, March 1.
- Artwork must be digitally photographed in sharp focus, in jpg/png format, between 5MB and 20MB, against a solid-colored background.
- No physical entries, no TIFF/RAW file formats, or blurry/dark photographs accepted.
- Completed entry form, with only ONE entry per person.
Incomplete entry forms cannot be processed. Do not forget to tell us which SAMA artwork(s) inspired your creation. All participants chosen to have their artwork displayed digitally will be judged by a panel of local artists and SAMA staff. If an artwork is chosen to be displayed, the participant will be notified via email by Friday, March 5, 2021, using the contact info provided on the entry form.
Please include in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Artsist's Name (first name and last initial only)
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- School District
- Is this the first art contest you have participated in?
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Title of artwork
- Describe your Superhero and tell us which work(s) of art in SAMA inspired you!