- Member, general admission, and Bexar county residents free hours require timed ticket entry and are limited.
- General admission tickets are non-refundable and valid only for the date and time listed on the receipt; unredeemed tickets are considered a donation to SAMA.
- Please limit your household group to five individuals, including children.
Health and safety guidelines for the protection of our visitors and staff
- SAMA will require all staff, members, and visitors to wear masks/face coverings inside of the Museum, in common indoor spaces, and outdoors when not able to be socially distanced.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Practice physical distancing by staying six feet apart from others.
- Practice standard preventive measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs, etc.)
- Coat check is not available; large bags (more than 11x15 inches) are not permitted.
You must include an email address with your order to receive your ticket confirmation. Your email confirmation will serve as your ticket. Please have it either printed or pulled up on your phone when checking in.
Please be kind to fellow visitors and SAMA staff, and respect the outlined safety guidelines. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you to the Museum!