During a self-guided visit, groups are welcome to explore the Museum's permanent collections and special exhibitions.
- We recommend that you plan your visit to be approximately 1 hour long.
- Two week's advance reservation is required.
- The Museum offers self-guided visits to groups of 10 or more.
- The Museum requires at least 1 chaperone per 10 students. Chaperone must be 18 years or older.
- Students, teachers, and chaperones will be admitted to the museum for free.
- Space may be reserved for students to eat their bag lunches.
- If you need to cancel your tour reservation, please notify the Tour Scheduler at (210) 978-8138. If you are running late on your tour day, please notify the museum’s front desk at (210) 978-8100.