SAMA Summer Camp: Unlock the Mysteries of Pre-Columbian Art (ages 9-11)
After a receipt is received, Caroline Cassidy will send out an official application that will need to be filled out and emailed to her at email@example.com.
Explore ancient Maya, Aztec, and Mixtec cultures that thrived throughout Latin America. Participants will learn about geography, history, and culture through dynamic, hands-on art activities and gallery tours.
Instructor: Nicole McLeod
• Drop-off: within 15 minutes before class begins.
• Pick-up: within 15 minutes before class ends.
• Snacks are provided during each session.
• Students will also enjoy a supervised lunch with play time.
• Students are required to bring their lunch to camp every day.
• Full refunds will only be granted if the program is cancelled.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (210) 978-8183.
San Antonio Museum of Art
Tues, Fri, Sat: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Wed and Thurs: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Seniors (65+): $7
Students and Military (with ID): $5
Children Under 12: FREE