SAMA Summer Camp: Islamic Traditions in Art (ages 10-12)
After a receipt is received, Caroline Cassidy will send out an official application that will need to be filled out and emailed to her at email@example.com.
Learn the rich traditions of Islamic calligraphy, poetry, and geometry. Students will create metalwork designs, tile painting, textile designs, and mosaics in the spirit of the practices of Islamic art, craft, and design found in the exhibition, The Jameel Prize: Art Inspired by the Islamic Tradition.
Instructor: Kinza Shaikh
• Drop-off: within 15 minutes before class begins.
• Pick-up: within 15 minutes before class ends.
• Snacks are provided during each session.
• Students will also enjoy a supervised lunch with play time.
• Students are required to bring their lunch to camp every day.
• Full refunds will only be granted if the program is cancelled.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (210) 978-8183.
San Antonio Museum of Art
Tues, Fri, Sat: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Wed and Thurs: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Seniors (65+): $7
Students and Military (with ID): $5
Children Under 12: FREE